Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bolivar) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Medical staff at CMH boasts physician satisfaction rating in the top percentile nationwide!
- Generous Sign on Bonus.
- Outpatient with Surgical OB.
- Geriatric practice too as CMH owns 6 Award Winning Long Term Care Facilities.
- Outpatient only.
- Endoscopy work as a part of your practice.
- Walk In Clinic.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bolivar, MO.
- Resident/Fellowship Stipend available.
- CMH Clinics and Laboratories are all Jcaho accredited and Patient Centered Medical Home level 3 Ncqa certified.
- Retirement and profit sharing opportunities.
- Director of Physician Recruitment.
- Nhsc Loan assistance for those who qualify.
- Citizens Memorial Hospital (CMH) in Bolivar, MO is recruiting for multiple BE/BC Family Medicine physicians to join its growing team in West Central and Southwest Missouri.
- CMH is a fully-integrated independent healthcare system devoted to exceptional patient care provided by leading physicians and caring staff and is located in Bolivar, MO.
- Relocation assistance.
- CME allowance.
- Donna Shelby.
- CMH Family Medicine clinics all boast Digital X-Ray, Digital EKG, complete EMR fully implemented across the continuum, and a very robust Moderate Complexity Lab.
- Medical, dental, life and malpractice insurance.
- These opportunities allow for a great work/life balance, low cost of living in small communities with easy access to both Springfield and Kansas City, MO.
- Very competitive salary.
- These opportunities are available on the banks of beautiful lakes, great hiking, hunting, fishing and other great outdoor and family friendly activities!
- Traditional with Surgical OB.
- Paid time off.
- Let's schedule time to meet in San Antonio at Aafp FMX or stop and see me in booth 1462!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago