Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Clinic hours - 8am - 5 pm, M - F.
- Located close to Lake of the Ozarks and Jefferson City, only 1 hours from Columbia, MO.
- Visitors and residents enjoy an array of recreational activities, including: two scenic State Parks, boating, golfing on over a dozen courses, camping, fishing, swimming, water-skiing, tubing, parasailing, great shopping that includes the Factory Outlet Mall with 100+ top name stores, a water park, scuba-diving, horseback riding, spelunking, mountain biking, excursion cruises, miniature golf, country music shows, crafts, and go-carts.
- 3 hours from Kansas City, MO, 2 hours from Springfield, MO.
- In addition to recreational activities, the Lake offers a great selection of lodging and dining facilities, ranging from friendly, family style establishments to those that are very elegant and world class.
- See 18 - 20 patients per day.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Permanent or Locum position.
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join a practice in Central Missouri.
- It is Mid Missouri's premiere vacation spot and is located in the heart of Missouri.
- Competitive compensation plan.
- The Lake of the Ozarks area is a wonderful place to live or vacation and a great place to work, raise a family and retire.
- CME allowance.
- Sign-on and relocation package.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- And 3 hours from St. Louis, MO.
- Outpatient practice.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago