Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Marshfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And Bull Shoals, Northfork, Table Rock, and Taneycomo to the south |Two smaller lakes - McDaniel and Fellows - and Springfield lakes are within 30 minutes | All offer an array of outdoor opportunities including fishing, boating, skiing, and sailing | Hiking, biking, wildlife areas, streams, and other river opportunities are within a short drive including the Niangua and Compton Hollow Conservation Areas just outside of Marshfield's city limits.
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM.
- New Graduates.
Health/Dental/Vision | Flexible Spending Tax Savings Plan | Accident Insurance | Critical Illness | AD | Life | Disability | 403b With Match | 136 Earned Time Off Hours | Malpractice/Tail | Accumulated Disability Benefit | Jury Duty | Bereavement Leave | Adoption Assistance | Cafeteria Discount | Check Cashing | Child Care Center | Employee Health | Pharmacy | Tuition Reimbursement | Credit Union | Continuing Education | Employee Service Awards | Other Benefits Include Free Parking.
- Recreation Council Activities Including an Annual Employee Picnic, Employee Appreciation Meal, and More.
- Loan Repayment.
- And Lake of the Ozarks to the north and west.
- Sign-On Bonus:
- And Shift Premiums.
$205K With a 1 Year Guarantee for a 3 Year Commitment | $15K Sign-On | Moving Relocation Assistance Up To $6,500 | $50K Loan Repayment Over 5 Years.
- Average Patients seen:
Average: 15 - 20 With Ability to See More.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Marshfield, MO.
- Additional Info:
EMR: Cerner | new clinic near I-44 in Marshfield - The location is high visibility with easy interstate access and the custom-designed space will allow for future expansion of providers | Marshfield is conveniently close to large cities such as Tulsa, Kansas City, and St. Louis as well as the smaller City of Springfield | It's rural attributes serve to attract outdoors-men and nature enthusiasts | Eight large lakes are within an hour's drive: Pomme De Terre.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago