Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Kansas City) is for an outpatient clinic.
- If you are ready to grow in your career, we can help make that happen.
- If so we have an opportunity for you.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kansas City, MO.
- Inclusion of prenatal/ and/or geriatric care highly desirable.
- The opportunity is in one of the outpatient clinics in Kansas City.
- Work hours are Monday to Friday with weekends off.
- Swope Health Services is looking for an energetic Family physician (BC/BE), who is seeking to diversify his clinical practice and if needed supervise and teach the health care personnel of tomorrow.
- The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated ability to thrive in a team environment, have an interest in teaching and supervising mid-level providers.
- Would you not like to live in a dynamic city backed by a vibrant arts scene, world-class attractions and an eclectic mix of shops?
- Family Medicine - Kansas City, MO.
- We offer a competitive salary, provider incentive, loan repayment and other great benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago