Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Joplin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Abundant parks and multiple aquatic centers.
- Integrated health system with more than 300 physicians in 60 specialties and growing!
- Area has a high need for primary care -- colleagues will welcome a new physician.
- Appreciate an excellent quality of life in Joplin, Missouri, a progressive, medium-size town offering big-city amenities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Joplin, MO.
- Enjoy an active lifestyle with activities including golf, tennis, running, and hiking the scenic chert bluffs.
- Delight in arts and culture with the annual arts festival, numerous public murals and local theatres.
- Hospital/clinic administrator is located on campus and offers an open-door-policy to employees and medical staff.
- Easy access to nearby streams and lakes for fishing, kayaking and boating.
- Hospital employed position.
- Family-oriented with great public, private and parochial schools, several colleges and a university.
- Seeking BC/BE Family Practice physician.
- Join a friendly, well-established and family-oriented primary care group.
- Family Practice Opportunity.
- Joplin is proud to be the home of the new KCU-Joplin medical school campus (open to 150+ students this year!
- Fourth largest metropolitan area in the state offers a low cost of living and strong local economy.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago