Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Sedalia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Beautiful office located in a new Healing Arts building which also houses a state-of-the-art imaging center and lab.
- Our community offers a low cost of living, public, private and parochial schools, plenty of shopping, restaurants and entertainment and is the home of the Missouri State Fair and State Fair Community College.
- EMR in the office.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Sedalia, MO.
- Outpatient only practice.
- Enjoy a variety of patients from our pediatric, adult and geriatric patient base.
- Bothwell Regional Health Center invites you to consider a family practice opportunity in Sedalia, Missouri.
- Brhc is a 145 bed facility with top ranking in the state for Value Based Purchasing.
- Ask about a sign-on bonus or training stipend.
- Premium benefits package includes vacation, CME allowance, health, dental, vision, flexible spending program, life insurance, long-term disability, retirement plan and paid malpractice insurance.
- Established practice with board-certified family physicians.
- Bothwell hospitalist team provides in-patient coverage.
- Just a short drive away enjoy over 200 area attractions in the Kansas City area or beautiful scenes and water sports, fishing and hu at Truman Lake and the Lake of the Ozarks!
- Ask about student loan payback.
- No in-patient.
- Over 25 specialties on staff offer support for your practice.
- With young families moving in to join an aging population in Pettis and surrounding counties, a great opportunity exists for a family physician to practice in a growing market offering patients of all ages.
- Hospital employment offered with a guaranteed base salary and production bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago