Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- No cap on upside earning potential.
- Billing functions managed by the Company.
- Established practice base already in place.
- Improved work-life balance.
- Monday - Friday daylight hours, no weekends.
- Cutting edge training with leading wound care clinicians.
- All liabilities covered by Company.
- Prior wound care experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Current state licensures and up to date credentialing.
- Wound Care Plus offers a strong lifestyle balance (no calls, daylight hours, no weekends), while also offering a unique practice niche that helps differentiate our physicians from others in their community.
- Full MedMal Coverage paid for by the Company.
- Competitive pay with high stability.
- As part of joining the team, Physicians will be provided with extensive wound care training from the Wound Care Plus team of leading clinicians and researchers.
- Interesting mix of LTC and inpatient coverage.
- Payor negotiations managed by the Company.
- Above market guaranteed compensation.
- Support networks of physicians for clinical questions.
- Nurse staffing and recruitment managed by the Company.
- Physicians will be looked to as the leader and expert within their given facilities, helping to oversee wound care programs across multiples regional teams.
- Strong base salary plus RVU.
- Wound Care Plus already operates LTC wound programs.
- No administrative hassles.
- Electric Medical Records (EMR).
- Physicians are employed on a full time basis to provide advanced care services to long term care facilities.
- All training and education provided in-house at no cost.
- No nighttime EMR documentation.
- Wound Care Plus is looking for physicians to join its practice group in the Nevada, Joplin area.
- Market leading training programs.
- Strong bedside manner and demonstrated ability to work well and collaborate with patients and other clinicians.
- The physician's marketing efforts are supplemented by the Company's proven and successful marketing program and industry network.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Southwest Missouri, MO.
- Medical, Dental, Disability, Life and Vision Insurance.
- Access to leading researchers in the field.
- No practice overhead and support costs.
- The physician will take a leadership role in their regional market, providing wound care services to Wound Care Plus facilities and patients.
- Comfort in learning and becoming conversant in new clinical disciplines.
- Ability to provide education and training for a facility's nursing staff.
- No on.
- Physician does not need to start from scratch in building a practice.
- This is an excellent opportunity for all physicians, with or without direct wound care experience, to join a rapidly expanding practice group and develop an exciting career for themselves.
- Set schedule discussed in advance.
- Leadership abilities to manage care for multiple facilities and work well with a facility's nursing and administrative staff.
- Additional bonus tied to regional team productivity.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago