Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Searcy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- M-F 8:00-5:00 (No After Hours or Saturday Clinic).
- The beautiful natural setting and strong regional heritage hold a special attraction to both visitors and long-time residents.
- Unity Health is seeking a BC/BE Family Practice or IM/Peds physician to join a well established primary care clinic in Clinton, AR.
- The home-town atmosphere of these towns offer an ideal setting for families and individuals alike, with a wide variety of activities for all ages.
- Clinton, AR is the southern gateway to the Ozark Mountains of northern Arkansas.
- Unity Health has two hospital locations in Searcy, AR Unity Health-White County Medical Center and Unity Health-Specialty Care.
- Signing/Relocation Bonus.
- Competitive Compensation with RVU Bonus Structure.
- Clinic close to hospital.
- One of the oldest communities settled by homesteading pioneers in this region of Arkansas, Clinton's dynamic history dates to the 1870's.
- Great staff and working environment!
- We offer flexible work schedules and Internal medicine hospitalist teams to coordinate inpatient care.
- Pediatric APN in the clinic.
- Multiple physician clinics are located in Searcy, Newport, Beebe, Bradford, Clinton and Heber Springs, Arkansas - all within quick access to metropolitan areas.
- Full Benefits & CME Allowance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Searcy, AR.
- Unity Health-Harris Medical Center is the third hospital campus located in Newport, Arkansas.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago