Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 26, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Alliance) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alliance, NE.
- This individual must have the appropriate communication skills to conduct essential functions and specific duties of the position.
- Advanced Trauma Life Support.
- Preferred: 3 or more years of Rural Medicine / Family Practice Experience.
- Interested in community health approach to medicine, wherein the practice will seek to assess health care needs within the community it serves and devise means of meeting those needs.
- Assist in the ongoing and periodic review of services delivered and to respond to all calls in an appropriate manner and take appropriate action.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Chief Executive Officer, clinic staff, hospital staff towards the fulfillment of providing excellent patient and customer satisfaction.
- Provides excellent health care to patients.
- Direct ancillary personnel.
- Reporting Relationship: Chief Executive Officer.
- All offers of employment are subject to a Background check and drug screen.
- A treatment plan.
- Subjective and objective information regarding the presenting problem.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- Supports and participates in the Patient Experience and TeamSTEPPS programming to ensure excellent quality and customer service.
- The ability to be a self-starter, arranges priorities, and organizes work.
- Graduate of Accredited Medical School.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Area Nursing Homes.
- The ability to pay attention to detail while providing and documenting patient care.
- Such notes should be adequate to provide other physicians with sufficient information to handle case in the absence of the original practitioner and to protect the physician and Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services from loss in the event of any legal action.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills to effectively work with all parties the position comes in contact with.
- Conditional: (Upon 3 months of hire).
- General Summary of.
- Timely provision of patient-related information needed for such operations as billing and other reports as may be necessary.
- Participates in clinic.
- Maintain current charting and documentation in all settings of patient care according to clinic and hospital policies and procedures.
- Board Certified or Eligible.
- Current Nebraska driver's license and automobile insurance also required for traveling between sites.
- Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services (Gnmss).
- Required: Completion of Internship or Residency in appropriate area of Medicine.
- To plan for and evaluate service provision efforts.
- Licensed by the State of Nebraska as a Medical Physician or Doctor Osteopathy or Eligible for Licensure within an agreeable time frame.
- Optional Emergency Department coverage.
- Supervise PA or NPs in accordance with State Law, established protocol, and Gnmss policies and procedures.
- An assessment of the problem.
- Box Butte General Hospital.
- Basic Life Support.
- Title: Physician.
- Ability to support Box Butte General Hospital values of Safety, Excellence, Compassion, Integrity, Teamwork, and Devotion.
- Supervise Physician Assistants or Nurse Practioner.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.