Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Alliance) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alliance, NE.
- Supervise PA or NPs in accordance with State Law, established protocol, and Gnmss policies and procedures.
- Advanced Trauma Life Support.
- This individual must have the appropriate communication skills to conduct essential functions and specific duties of the position.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Board Certified or Eligible.
- Area Nursing Homes.
- Box Butte General Hospital.
- Supports and participates in the Patient Experience and TeamSTEPPS programming to ensure excellent quality and customer service.
- All offers of employment are subject to a Background check and drug screen.
- Conditional: (Upon 3 months of hire).
- Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services (Gnmss).
- Timely provision of patient-related information needed for such operations as billing and other reports as may be necessary.
- Title: Physician.
- General Summary of.
- Subjective and objective information regarding the presenting problem.
- Reporting Relationship: Chief Executive Officer.
- The ability to be a self-starter, arranges priorities, and organizes work.
- Graduate of Accredited Medical School.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills to effectively work with all parties the position comes in contact with.
- Interested in community health approach to medicine, wherein the practice will seek to assess health care needs within the community it serves and devise means of meeting those needs.
- Maintain current charting and documentation in all settings of patient care according to clinic and hospital policies and procedures.
- A treatment plan.
- Basic Life Support.
- Ability to support Box Butte General Hospital values of Safety, Excellence, Compassion, Integrity, Teamwork, and Devotion.
- Participates in clinic.
- To plan for and evaluate service provision efforts.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Chief Executive Officer, clinic staff, hospital staff towards the fulfillment of providing excellent patient and customer satisfaction.
- Required: Completion of Internship or Residency in appropriate area of Medicine.
- Provides excellent health care to patients.
- An assessment of the problem.
- Preferred: 3 or more years of Rural Medicine / Family Practice Experience.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- Such notes should be adequate to provide other physicians with sufficient information to handle case in the absence of the original practitioner and to protect the physician and Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services from loss in the event of any legal action.
- Assist in the ongoing and periodic review of services delivered and to respond to all calls in an appropriate manner and take appropriate action.
- The ability to pay attention to detail while providing and documenting patient care.
- Supervise Physician Assistants or Nurse Practioner.
- Optional Emergency Department coverage.
- Direct ancillary personnel.
- Current Nebraska driver's license and automobile insurance also required for traveling between sites.
- Licensed by the State of Nebraska as a Medical Physician or Doctor Osteopathy or Eligible for Licensure within an agreeable time frame.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago