Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · February 20, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Alliance) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensed by the State of Nebraska as a Medical Physician or Doctor Osteopathy or Eligible for Licensure within an agreeable time frame.
- Provides excellent health care to patients.
- Area Nursing Homes.
- General Summary of.
- Preferred: 3 or more years of Rural Medicine / Family Practice Experience.
- Maintain current charting and documentation in all settings of patient care according to clinic and hospital policies and procedures.
- Required: Completion of Internship or Residency in appropriate area of Medicine.
- Optional Emergency Department coverage.
- Advanced Trauma Life Support.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Chief Executive Officer, clinic staff, hospital staff towards the fulfillment of providing excellent patient and customer satisfaction.
- Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services (Gnmss).
- Direct ancillary personnel.
- Such notes should be adequate to provide other physicians with sufficient information to handle case in the absence of the original practitioner and to protect the physician and Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services from loss in the event of any legal action.
- Graduate of Accredited Medical School.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills to effectively work with all parties the position comes in contact with.
- Basic Life Support.
- Current Nebraska driver's license and automobile insurance also required for traveling between sites.
- An assessment of the problem.
- Board Certified or Eligible.
- All offers of employment are subject to a Background check and drug screen.
- Supports and participates in the Patient Experience and TeamSTEPPS programming to ensure excellent quality and customer service.
- Participates in clinic.
- A treatment plan.
- Subjective and objective information regarding the presenting problem.
- Timely provision of patient-related information needed for such operations as billing and other reports as may be necessary.
- Interested in community health approach to medicine, wherein the practice will seek to assess health care needs within the community it serves and devise means of meeting those needs.
- This individual must have the appropriate communication skills to conduct essential functions and specific duties of the position.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- Assist in the ongoing and periodic review of services delivered and to respond to all calls in an appropriate manner and take appropriate action.
- Title: Physician.
- Ability to support Box Butte General Hospital values of Safety, Excellence, Compassion, Integrity, Teamwork, and Devotion.
- Reporting Relationship: Chief Executive Officer.
- Box Butte General Hospital.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- The ability to be a self-starter, arranges priorities, and organizes work.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alliance, NE.
- To plan for and evaluate service provision efforts.
- The ability to pay attention to detail while providing and documenting patient care.
- Supervise Physician Assistants or Nurse Practioner.
- Supervise PA or NPs in accordance with State Law, established protocol, and Gnmss policies and procedures.
- Conditional: (Upon 3 months of hire).
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago