Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · August 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Alliance) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- To plan for and evaluate service provision efforts.
- Supervise PA or NPs in accordance with State Law, established protocol, and Gnmss policies and procedures.
- Board Certified or Eligible.
- Such notes should be adequate to provide other physicians with sufficient information to handle case in the absence of the original practitioner and to protect the physician and Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services from loss in the event of any legal action.
- Supervise Physician Assistants or Nurse Practioner.
- Basic Life Support.
- Title: Physician.
- Current Nebraska driver's license and automobile insurance also required for traveling between sites.
- Direct ancillary personnel.
- Graduate of Accredited Medical School.
- This individual must have the appropriate communication skills to conduct essential functions and specific duties of the position.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Chief Executive Officer, clinic staff, hospital staff towards the fulfillment of providing excellent patient and customer satisfaction.
- Optional Emergency Department coverage.
- Provides excellent health care to patients.
- Subjective and objective information regarding the presenting problem.
- General Summary of.
- Conditional: (Upon 3 months of hire).
- The ability to pay attention to detail while providing and documenting patient care.
- Interested in community health approach to medicine, wherein the practice will seek to assess health care needs within the community it serves and devise means of meeting those needs.
- Area Nursing Homes.
- Supports and participates in the Patient Experience and TeamSTEPPS programming to ensure excellent quality and customer service.
- An assessment of the problem.
- Timely provision of patient-related information needed for such operations as billing and other reports as may be necessary.
- Assist in the ongoing and periodic review of services delivered and to respond to all calls in an appropriate manner and take appropriate action.
- All offers of employment are subject to a Background check and drug screen.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- Required: Completion of Internship or Residency in appropriate area of Medicine.
- Box Butte General Hospital.
- Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services (Gnmss).
- Preferred: 3 or more years of Rural Medicine / Family Practice Experience.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills to effectively work with all parties the position comes in contact with.
- Participates in clinic.
- Ability to support Box Butte General Hospital values of Safety, Excellence, Compassion, Integrity, Teamwork, and Devotion.
- Maintain current charting and documentation in all settings of patient care according to clinic and hospital policies and procedures.
- The ability to be a self-starter, arranges priorities, and organizes work.
- Licensed by the State of Nebraska as a Medical Physician or Doctor Osteopathy or Eligible for Licensure within an agreeable time frame.
- A treatment plan.
- Reporting Relationship: Chief Executive Officer.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alliance, NE.
- Advanced Trauma Life Support.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago