Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Alliance) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provides excellent health care to patients.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- Area Nursing Homes.
- Ability to support Box Butte General Hospital values of Safety, Excellence, Compassion, Integrity, Teamwork, and Devotion.
- The ability to pay attention to detail while providing and documenting patient care.
- Assist in the ongoing and periodic review of services delivered and to respond to all calls in an appropriate manner and take appropriate action.
- Conditional: (Upon 3 months of hire).
- Basic Life Support.
- Direct ancillary personnel.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills to effectively work with all parties the position comes in contact with.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- A treatment plan.
- Required: Completion of Internship or Residency in appropriate area of Medicine.
- This individual must have the appropriate communication skills to conduct essential functions and specific duties of the position.
- Title: Physician.
- Preferred: 3 or more years of Rural Medicine / Family Practice Experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alliance, NE.
- The ability to be a self-starter, arranges priorities, and organizes work.
- Reporting Relationship: Chief Executive Officer.
- All offers of employment are subject to a Background check and drug screen.
- Supports and participates in the Patient Experience and TeamSTEPPS programming to ensure excellent quality and customer service.
- Maintain current charting and documentation in all settings of patient care according to clinic and hospital policies and procedures.
- Licensed by the State of Nebraska as a Medical Physician or Doctor Osteopathy or Eligible for Licensure within an agreeable time frame.
- Advanced Trauma Life Support.
- General Summary of.
- Box Butte General Hospital.
- To plan for and evaluate service provision efforts.
- Participates in clinic.
- Board Certified or Eligible.
- Supervise PA or NPs in accordance with State Law, established protocol, and Gnmss policies and procedures.
- Current Nebraska driver's license and automobile insurance also required for traveling between sites.
- Timely provision of patient-related information needed for such operations as billing and other reports as may be necessary.
- Interested in community health approach to medicine, wherein the practice will seek to assess health care needs within the community it serves and devise means of meeting those needs.
- An assessment of the problem.
- Optional Emergency Department coverage.
- Such notes should be adequate to provide other physicians with sufficient information to handle case in the absence of the original practitioner and to protect the physician and Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services from loss in the event of any legal action.
- Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services (Gnmss).
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Chief Executive Officer, clinic staff, hospital staff towards the fulfillment of providing excellent patient and customer satisfaction.
- Graduate of Accredited Medical School.
- Supervise Physician Assistants or Nurse Practioner.
- Subjective and objective information regarding the presenting problem.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.