Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Alliance) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Licensed by the State of Nebraska as a Medical Physician or Doctor Osteopathy or Eligible for Licensure within an agreeable time frame.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alliance, NE.
- A treatment plan.
- Conditional: (Upon 3 months of hire).
- All offers of employment are subject to a Background check and drug screen.
- Direct ancillary personnel.
- Interested in community health approach to medicine, wherein the practice will seek to assess health care needs within the community it serves and devise means of meeting those needs.
- Advanced Trauma Life Support.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Ability to support Box Butte General Hospital values of Safety, Excellence, Compassion, Integrity, Teamwork, and Devotion.
- Graduate of Accredited Medical School.
- Such notes should be adequate to provide other physicians with sufficient information to handle case in the absence of the original practitioner and to protect the physician and Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services from loss in the event of any legal action.
- Subjective and objective information regarding the presenting problem.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Chief Executive Officer, clinic staff, hospital staff towards the fulfillment of providing excellent patient and customer satisfaction.
- This individual must have the appropriate communication skills to conduct essential functions and specific duties of the position.
- The ability to pay attention to detail while providing and documenting patient care.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills to effectively work with all parties the position comes in contact with.
- Board Certified or Eligible.
- Timely provision of patient-related information needed for such operations as billing and other reports as may be necessary.
- Reporting Relationship: Chief Executive Officer.
- Supervise Physician Assistants or Nurse Practioner.
- Current Nebraska driver's license and automobile insurance also required for traveling between sites.
- Assist in the ongoing and periodic review of services delivered and to respond to all calls in an appropriate manner and take appropriate action.
- Basic Life Support.
- Preferred: 3 or more years of Rural Medicine / Family Practice Experience.
- Box Butte General Hospital.
- Provides excellent health care to patients.
- Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services (Gnmss).
- Title: Physician.
- Maintain current charting and documentation in all settings of patient care according to clinic and hospital policies and procedures.
- Supervise PA or NPs in accordance with State Law, established protocol, and Gnmss policies and procedures.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- Optional Emergency Department coverage.
- General Summary of.
- Supports and participates in the Patient Experience and TeamSTEPPS programming to ensure excellent quality and customer service.
- Required: Completion of Internship or Residency in appropriate area of Medicine.
- To plan for and evaluate service provision efforts.
- Area Nursing Homes.
- Participates in clinic.
- The ability to be a self-starter, arranges priorities, and organizes work.
- An assessment of the problem.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago