Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Alliance) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All offers of employment are subject to a Background check and drug screen.
- Such notes should be adequate to provide other physicians with sufficient information to handle case in the absence of the original practitioner and to protect the physician and Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services from loss in the event of any legal action.
- Required: Completion of Internship or Residency in appropriate area of Medicine.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- Supervise PA or NPs in accordance with State Law, established protocol, and Gnmss policies and procedures.
- Supports and participates in the Patient Experience and TeamSTEPPS programming to ensure excellent quality and customer service.
- Optional Emergency Department coverage.
- Conditional: (Upon 3 months of hire).
- Timely provision of patient-related information needed for such operations as billing and other reports as may be necessary.
- Title: Physician.
- Participates in clinic.
- Box Butte General Hospital.
- To plan for and evaluate service provision efforts.
- Licensed by the State of Nebraska as a Medical Physician or Doctor Osteopathy or Eligible for Licensure within an agreeable time frame.
- Current Nebraska driver's license and automobile insurance also required for traveling between sites.
- Direct ancillary personnel.
- Interested in community health approach to medicine, wherein the practice will seek to assess health care needs within the community it serves and devise means of meeting those needs.
- Subjective and objective information regarding the presenting problem.
- Advanced Trauma Life Support.
- An assessment of the problem.
- Provides excellent health care to patients.
- Maintain current charting and documentation in all settings of patient care according to clinic and hospital policies and procedures.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alliance, NE.
- Preferred: 3 or more years of Rural Medicine / Family Practice Experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Chief Executive Officer, clinic staff, hospital staff towards the fulfillment of providing excellent patient and customer satisfaction.
- The ability to be a self-starter, arranges priorities, and organizes work.
- Graduate of Accredited Medical School.
- General Summary of.
- Reporting Relationship: Chief Executive Officer.
- Basic Life Support.
- Assist in the ongoing and periodic review of services delivered and to respond to all calls in an appropriate manner and take appropriate action.
- Ability to support Box Butte General Hospital values of Safety, Excellence, Compassion, Integrity, Teamwork, and Devotion.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills to effectively work with all parties the position comes in contact with.
- A treatment plan.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Supervise Physician Assistants or Nurse Practioner.
- The ability to pay attention to detail while providing and documenting patient care.
- Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services (Gnmss).
- This individual must have the appropriate communication skills to conduct essential functions and specific duties of the position.
- Area Nursing Homes.
- Board Certified or Eligible.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago