Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Alliance) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A treatment plan.
- Area Nursing Homes.
- Timely provision of patient-related information needed for such operations as billing and other reports as may be necessary.
- Board Certified or Eligible.
- Direct ancillary personnel.
- Preferred: 3 or more years of Rural Medicine / Family Practice Experience.
- Supervise PA or NPs in accordance with State Law, established protocol, and Gnmss policies and procedures.
- The ability to pay attention to detail while providing and documenting patient care.
- Participates in clinic.
- Licensed by the State of Nebraska as a Medical Physician or Doctor Osteopathy or Eligible for Licensure within an agreeable time frame.
- Optional Emergency Department coverage.
- Maintain current charting and documentation in all settings of patient care according to clinic and hospital policies and procedures.
- Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services (Gnmss).
- Graduate of Accredited Medical School.
- The ability to be a self-starter, arranges priorities, and organizes work.
- Reporting Relationship: Chief Executive Officer.
- To plan for and evaluate service provision efforts.
- Interested in community health approach to medicine, wherein the practice will seek to assess health care needs within the community it serves and devise means of meeting those needs.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alliance, NE.
- Such notes should be adequate to provide other physicians with sufficient information to handle case in the absence of the original practitioner and to protect the physician and Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services from loss in the event of any legal action.
- Supervise Physician Assistants or Nurse Practioner.
- Ability to support Box Butte General Hospital values of Safety, Excellence, Compassion, Integrity, Teamwork, and Devotion.
- Advanced Trauma Life Support.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Subjective and objective information regarding the presenting problem.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills to effectively work with all parties the position comes in contact with.
- Current Nebraska driver's license and automobile insurance also required for traveling between sites.
- Title: Physician.
- Required: Completion of Internship or Residency in appropriate area of Medicine.
- Provides excellent health care to patients.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- Basic Life Support.
- Assist in the ongoing and periodic review of services delivered and to respond to all calls in an appropriate manner and take appropriate action.
- This individual must have the appropriate communication skills to conduct essential functions and specific duties of the position.
- All offers of employment are subject to a Background check and drug screen.
- Conditional: (Upon 3 months of hire).
- Supports and participates in the Patient Experience and TeamSTEPPS programming to ensure excellent quality and customer service.
- General Summary of.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Chief Executive Officer, clinic staff, hospital staff towards the fulfillment of providing excellent patient and customer satisfaction.
- Box Butte General Hospital.
- An assessment of the problem.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.