Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Alliance) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Optional Emergency Department coverage.
- Advanced Trauma Life Support.
- Licensed by the State of Nebraska as a Medical Physician or Doctor Osteopathy or Eligible for Licensure within an agreeable time frame.
- Participates in clinic.
- Such notes should be adequate to provide other physicians with sufficient information to handle case in the absence of the original practitioner and to protect the physician and Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services from loss in the event of any legal action.
- Ability to support Box Butte General Hospital values of Safety, Excellence, Compassion, Integrity, Teamwork, and Devotion.
- This individual must have the appropriate communication skills to conduct essential functions and specific duties of the position.
- Current Nebraska driver's license and automobile insurance also required for traveling between sites.
- Supports and participates in the Patient Experience and TeamSTEPPS programming to ensure excellent quality and customer service.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills to effectively work with all parties the position comes in contact with.
- Title: Physician.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- The ability to pay attention to detail while providing and documenting patient care.
- Conditional: (Upon 3 months of hire).
- All offers of employment are subject to a Background check and drug screen.
- Preferred: 3 or more years of Rural Medicine / Family Practice Experience.
- Supervise Physician Assistants or Nurse Practioner.
- Interested in community health approach to medicine, wherein the practice will seek to assess health care needs within the community it serves and devise means of meeting those needs.
- Timely provision of patient-related information needed for such operations as billing and other reports as may be necessary.
- Subjective and objective information regarding the presenting problem.
- General Summary of.
- Basic Life Support.
- Reporting Relationship: Chief Executive Officer.
- Supervise PA or NPs in accordance with State Law, established protocol, and Gnmss policies and procedures.
- Required: Completion of Internship or Residency in appropriate area of Medicine.
- To plan for and evaluate service provision efforts.
- Direct ancillary personnel.
- Board Certified or Eligible.
- Graduate of Accredited Medical School.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alliance, NE.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Chief Executive Officer, clinic staff, hospital staff towards the fulfillment of providing excellent patient and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain current charting and documentation in all settings of patient care according to clinic and hospital policies and procedures.
- The ability to be a self-starter, arranges priorities, and organizes work.
- An assessment of the problem.
- Provides excellent health care to patients.
- A treatment plan.
- Assist in the ongoing and periodic review of services delivered and to respond to all calls in an appropriate manner and take appropriate action.
- Box Butte General Hospital.
- Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services (Gnmss).
- Area Nursing Homes.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago