Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · December 12, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Alliance) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Required: Completion of Internship or Residency in appropriate area of Medicine.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Preferred: 3 or more years of Rural Medicine / Family Practice Experience.
- To plan for and evaluate service provision efforts.
- The ability to pay attention to detail while providing and documenting patient care.
- Conditional: (Upon 3 months of hire).
- Maintain current charting and documentation in all settings of patient care according to clinic and hospital policies and procedures.
- Supports and participates in the Patient Experience and TeamSTEPPS programming to ensure excellent quality and customer service.
- All offers of employment are subject to a Background check and drug screen.
- Provides excellent health care to patients.
- General Summary of.
- Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services (Gnmss).
- Ability to support Box Butte General Hospital values of Safety, Excellence, Compassion, Integrity, Teamwork, and Devotion.
- Direct ancillary personnel.
- Optional Emergency Department coverage.
- Reporting Relationship: Chief Executive Officer.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Chief Executive Officer, clinic staff, hospital staff towards the fulfillment of providing excellent patient and customer satisfaction.
- Such notes should be adequate to provide other physicians with sufficient information to handle case in the absence of the original practitioner and to protect the physician and Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services from loss in the event of any legal action.
- Supervise Physician Assistants or Nurse Practioner.
- Basic Life Support.
- Assist in the ongoing and periodic review of services delivered and to respond to all calls in an appropriate manner and take appropriate action.
- Interested in community health approach to medicine, wherein the practice will seek to assess health care needs within the community it serves and devise means of meeting those needs.
- Area Nursing Homes.
- Participates in clinic.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills to effectively work with all parties the position comes in contact with.
- An assessment of the problem.
- Subjective and objective information regarding the presenting problem.
- Title: Physician.
- Graduate of Accredited Medical School.
- Supervise PA or NPs in accordance with State Law, established protocol, and Gnmss policies and procedures.
- This individual must have the appropriate communication skills to conduct essential functions and specific duties of the position.
- Timely provision of patient-related information needed for such operations as billing and other reports as may be necessary.
- Licensed by the State of Nebraska as a Medical Physician or Doctor Osteopathy or Eligible for Licensure within an agreeable time frame.
- Box Butte General Hospital.
- The ability to be a self-starter, arranges priorities, and organizes work.
- A treatment plan.
- Advanced Trauma Life Support.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Alliance, NE.
- Current Nebraska driver's license and automobile insurance also required for traveling between sites.
- Board Certified or Eligible.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago