Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Support of on-boarding and in-service training of new and existing providers.
- Short Term Disability.
- Current D.E.A./Bndd.
- Professional liability coverage.
- NextCare Urgent Care started with 1 clinic in Arizona 23 years ago and has grown to more than 130+ clinics in 10 states making it one of the largest privately owned urgent care providers nationwide.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Kansas City, MO.
- Provide professional services as a licensed Medical Provider.
- Competitive Compensation (hourly rate plus a clinical management stipend).
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits.
- Originally founded in 1993, was established to offer an alternative to overcrowded emergency rooms and offer patients a more pleasant experience when seeking urgent medical care.
- BLS Certification.
- Doing business as the Urgency Room in the KS/K.
- Board Eligible/ Certification.
- NextCare, Inc.
- Comprehensive 401k retirement plan.
- 3-5 Years of Leadership Background or Extensive Physician Experience in Lieu Of.
- Recruitment and retention of all provider staff.
- Quality oversight and in-service support to assigned providers and clinic staff.
- An Understanding of the Missouri and Kansas Communities.
- Current MO and KS medical licensure.
- C., MO area and Providence Urgent Care in Columbia, MO is currently looking for an Area/Site Medical Director to oversee the clinical operations of our Missouri and Kansas facilities.
- Work collaboratively with clinic managers and NextCare's provider scheduler to assure 100% coverage of shifts for assigned clinics.
- Other assignments as assigned which may include clinic lab directorship, mid-level provider supervision and those specific to the state New Mexico.
- Ample PTO and CME Reimbursement.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago