Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Monday - Friday Schedule.
- Enjoy a beautiful urban downtown with lofts, streetcars, suburban neighborhoods and much much more!
- Very Light Telephone.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Missouri.
- This opportunity is based in Kansas City, Missouri.
- 18 Days PTO + 7 Holidays + 1 Week CME.
- 500-600 Patient Panel.
- Aureus Medical Group is looking for a primary care physician to join an organization that is committed to making the resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Full Time: Permanent: Employed Position.
- Below is some general information for your review.
- About Kansas City: - Robust metropolitan community with over two Million in population!
- University of Missouri Kansas City.
- Catch NFL and MLB sports, events at the numerous colleges and universities, eat at one of hundreds gourmet restaurants or relax taking in the robust music and arts scene.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Rockhurst University.
- University of Kansas.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Affordable housing, excellent public and private schools.
- Enjoy all that Kansas City has to offer - there's sure to be something for everyone.
- Many more in surrounding communities.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- Large Metro draw area.
- No Weekends.
- Mgma Median Salary.
- 16 Patients on Average per Day.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago