Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Wichita) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- We have recently expanded our emergency medicine services into Wichita, KS and are searching for well-trained emergency medicine, family medicine, or internal medicine/pediatric physicians to join us as we grow.
- Family medicine and internal medicine/pediatric physicians with direct emergency care experience post residency are welcome.
- With a stable history and over 200 healthcare providers in our group, we are one of the largest private practice physician groups in the region.
- Completion of an Acgme accredited emergency medicine, family medicine, or internal medicine/pediatricresidency is required.
- CarePoint is a multi-specialty physician-owned and operated practice dedicated to delivering quality, compassionate care.
- A Level I Trauma Center,.
- Competitive annual compensation of $300,000 plus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Wichita, KS.
- Relocation allowance.
- We are CarePoint Healthcare founded in 1996 in Denver, Colorado.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Care team includes mid-levels and scribes.
- Malpractice insurance.
- 401(k) retirement.
- Physicians are competitively compensated and have the ability to gain partnership in the group.
- Excellent benefits.
- Our team is responsible for covering four emergency departments in Wichita, including Wesley Medical Center.
- Are you interested in practicing with a physician owned and operated democratic group with a partnership track?
- KEY Advantages OF Practicing With Carepoint.
- Starting bonus.
- Equalized shift distribution.
- Manageable workload with excellent infrastructure & support.
- New graduate emergency medicine physicians are welcome.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago