Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Merriam) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A 504-bed facility with more than 22,000 inpatient admissions and more than 200,000 outpatient admissions annually.
- SMH - Blue Valley, located in south Overland Park, is the network's third health campus.
- SMH also has some of the highest customer service or Hcahps scores in the Kansas City metro.
- SMH serves more than 72,000 patients in its emergency departments annually, has the area's first accredited Chest Pain Emergency Center and delivers more babies each year at Smmc than any other hospital in the metropolitan area.
- Candidates must be BC/BE, well-trained and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The network includes Shawnee Mission Medical Center (Smmc) in Merriam, Kan.
- AHS affiliates offer a broad continuum of health services that enrich the bodies, minds and spirits of individuals who live in the communities they serve.
- Shawnee Mission Health (SMH) is a network of health care facilities and services located throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area and surrounding communities.
- Located in suburban Kansas City, Shawnee Mission Health is searching for highly skilled and patient-focused Primary Care physicians to care for patients in our community.
- Our physicians work in busy outpatient settings and provide medical services in the general care and treatment of patients.
- The network employs more than 3,200 local residents and supports an exceptional staff of nearly 700 physicians representing 50 medical specialties, the largest medical staff of any full-service hospital in Kansas City.
- It will open in early 2017 and will feature physician offices, an emergency department, imaging and more.
- SMH - Prairie Star, a comprehensive health care facility located in western Lenexa, Kan.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Merriam, KS.
- SMH is part of Adventist Health System (AHS), the largest not-for-profit, Protestant health system in the nation.
- About Shawnee Mission Health.
- Respect for patients, co-workers and staff is of the utmost priority, and we place a considerable focus on providing an exceptional experience for our patients.
- And multiple Centra Care Shawnee Mission Urgent Care and physician practices located throughout Johnson and Leavenworth Counties.
- Candidates must be able to provide care to patients of all ages and assign appropriate aspects of care to non-physician staff.
- Based on diagnosis and evaluation of the patient, physicians plan and carry out plan for treatment/therapy, provide information and education to the patient, make referrals for specialized treatment as appropriate and follow up on patient's progress.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago