Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Russellville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Potential assistance with medical education loan repayment.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Russellville, AR.
- Saint Mary's in Russellville, Arkansas is looking to expand their busy primary care practice.
- Saint Mary's offers a wide range of medical services, including Women's and Children's Services, Cardiac Catheterization, Diagnostic Cardiac Services, Inpatient Physical Rehabilitation, Orthopedics, Outpatient Therapy Center, Sleep Study Lab, Hyperbaric Wound Care, Comprehensive Cancer Center, Senior Services, Inpatient and Outpatient Surgery, Diagnostic Imaging, Adult Behavioral Health, Msicu, 24-hour Emergency Services and Home Health.
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center is a 170-bed facility, accredited by The Joint Commission.
- West Central Arkansas community seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physicians for outpatient only practice.
- Sign-on bonus.
- It's all here: mountain bike riding, water skiing, hiking, horseback riding, hang gliding, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, boating, swimming, camping, rock climbing and more!
- Saint Mary's has been serving the Arkansas River Valley for more than 85 years and currently has 77 active physicians on the medical staff.
- There are 12 city parks and three golf courses, and four state parks are located within 30 minutes of the city.
- Located in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains, Russellville offers abundant opportunities for the outdoor and recreational enthusiast.
- Competitive salary.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago