Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Hot Springs) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Hot Springs is surrounded by abundant opportunities for camping, mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding and water skiing.
- The mountains surrounding the city are part of the Ouachita National Forest, one of the oldest and most scenic in the nation, with plenty of trails that take avid hikers to spectacular overlooks.
- Within the city, there are 19 parks and seven miles of hiking trails.
- National Park Medical Center is a 166-bed acute care facility that provides service to a five-county area, including Garland, Hot Springs, Montgomery, Pike and Clark counties.
- There are 17 championship golf courses in the area and four major tournament lakes for fishing.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hot Springs, AR.
- The facility, accredited by The Joint Commission, provides a wide range of services, including The Heart and Vascular Center, Digital Mammography Services, Center for Sleep Disorders, Rehabilitation, ICU, Emergency Services, Diagnostic Imaging Services, Physical Therapy, Outpatient Services, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Pediatrics, The Family Maternity Center, Home Healthcare, Medical and Surgical Nursing Units and a Skilled Nursing Facility.
- BE/BC Family Medicine physicians needed to join HealthStar Physicians of Hot Springs - providing complete primary care services including digital radiography, laboratory testing, diagnostic cardiac services, bone densitometry, ABI testing for peripheral artery disease, allergy testing & therapy and nerve conduction testing for carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Keep you inpatient skills up with this traditional practice.
- Join a well-established, large private group in practice.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago