Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Wichita) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Faculty Physician for the Family Medicine Residency Program: 60%.
- Attends family medicine faculty and resident meetings, conferences, and retreats Participates in faculty development activities.
- Develops own focus of scholarly activity including national and regional publications and presentations.
- Additional Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Behaviors: Leadership skills.
- M.D. or D.O. degree, completion of residency board certification in Family Medicine or eligible for board certification, unrestricted Kansas license to practice medicine, federal narcotics number, hospital privileges, provide ambulatory, inpatient care and obstetric care.
- Serves as a mentor for family medicine residents.
- Participates in didactic teaching of residents and medical students.
- Please copy and paste the job link into y.
- Provides other services under direction of Program Director and Department Chair.
- Evaluates performance of residents and medical students.
- Experience in teaching and supervising medical students and residents, potential for academic attainment, demonstrates scholarly activity, and.
- Develops and oversees residency curriculum under direction of Program Director: 40%.
- Assists with ensuring Acgme Fmrc requirements are consistently met.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Wichita, KS.
- Develops continuity of care practice Supervises resident education in office, in hospital and in the community.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago