Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Staff primary care physicians typically work M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, and see 20-26 patients per day.
- Blue Springs, Missouri is located less than 20 minutes from downtown Kansas City.
- Enjoy affordable housing, central location, hiking trails, parks, and, nationally recognized schools in a beautiful setting.
- Annual performance bonus.
- Malpractice insurance.
- No weekends or holidays.
- Average 22 encounters per day.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Blue Springs, MO.
- Blue Springs is a newly-energized, fast-growing town that knows the meaning of community.
- Signing bonus.
- Competitive compensation (Expected year 1 comp of $200k).
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- CME allowance.
- Full time - Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- St. Mary's Medical Group is currently seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to staff their hospital owned health clinic.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago