Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pittsburg) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Twenty-three days Paid Time Off.
- Once renovated, it will co-locate medical, dental, and behavioral health care together to provide a fully integrated patient-centered medical home delivery system.
- Forty hours CME plus $3,000 allowance annually.
- CHC/SEK is the largest health center in Kansas and will be renovating a new site across from the hospital in what once was a wellness center.
- 1,000,000 renovation budget.
- All membership fees and licenses paid including Up-To-Date.
- Excellent support staff and patient resources.
- CHC/SEK employs more than 300 professionals (including sixteen board certified physicians) and support staff.
- Its physicians are on staff at accredited facilities with state of the art diagnostics, cancer and cardiology centers and hospitalist programs.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pittsburg, KS.
- Moving Expense.
- Loan repayment through Nhsc.
- It is recognized by the Ncqa as a Patient-Centered Medical Home and utilizes a fully integrated EHR system (eClinicalWorks) CHC/SEK was recognized by the National Association of Head Start with its highest award for excellence in community service.
- EMR since 2009.
- Four-day work week.
- Short-term/long-term disability,.
- Looking for someone who wants to build a practice from the ground up with system support.
- Paid health and life insurance,.
- Supportive hospital.
- Hospital has an adult hospitalist program: pediatric.
- CHC/SEK is a nationally-recognized Fqhc providing medical, dental, and behavioral health services to more than 50,000 children and adults annually in 11 clinics throughout the states neediest region.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago