Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · September 25, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lindsborg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 16 slice CT scanner.
- Choice to do scopes.
- Family Medicine Opportunity in Lindsborg, KS.
- Find us on.
- New x-ray system.
- CME time off & allowance.
- About Lindsborg Community Hospital.
- Fitness center open to the community.
- The Smoky Valley School District was selected as one of the "Best 100 Communities for Music Education in America" and Svhs students all receive a laptop as part of the "One-to-One" laptop initiative in a totally wireless environment.
- ED open 24/7.
- Loan repayment!
- Sign on bonus.
- After hours phone.
- 100% Electronic Medical records.
- Paid malpractice.
- Base compensation + quality & production bonuses.
- It is a small community, but has the history, arts and culture of a larger city.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lindsborg, KS.
- Patient population varies.
- Lindsborg Family Health Care Clinic and Lindsborg Community Hospital are both under one roof, making life as a physician a little easier.
- The community prides itself on the rich Swedish heritage passed along from generation to generation and has several festivals per year honoring these traditions.
- Attached to the hospital is the Family Health Care Clinic, a provider based clinic, that became a department of the hospital in 2012.
- Back up ED NO Primary ED Coverage.
- No obstetrics.
- Monthly stipend is available to residents and fellows.
- Telemedicine capabilities.
- On site lab.
- Retirement with match.
- Services provided include digital mammography, CT, x-ray, nuclear medicine, pathology, scopes, emergency room, urgent care clinic and a full continuum of rehab services.
- KMS Eligible.
- An Urgent Care Clinic is open Saturday mornings.
- 1 nurse & 1 medical assistant per physician.
- 14 Exam rooms.
- Access to a variety of specialties including Urology, Cardiology, General Surgery, Orthopedics, ENT and Podiatry.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance.
- Work with Advanced Practice Providers.
- You will be comfortably busy, have great work/life balance and live in a community you can be proud.
- About Lindsborg Family Health Care Clinic.
- In your free time, you will enjoy shopping in our thriving downtown boutiques, taking a walk on Meadowlark trail, visiting Coronado Heights or enjoying an afternoon on the lake watching wildlife at Kanopolis Lake.
- Relocation allowance.
- Search Salina Physician Opportunities -.
- 1 OR for procedures.
- Lindsborg Community Hospital offers emergency care 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Lindsborg is home to Soderstrom Elementary, Smoky Valley High School and Bethany College.
- Lindsborg Community Hospital is a 25 bed critical access hospital serving a population area of 5,000.
- Lindsborg, Kansas, population 3500, is twenty minutes south of Salina and an easy hour north of Wichita.
- Inpatient & outpatient.
- Help overseee Advanced Practice Providers.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago