Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Omaha) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experience working in a clinically integrated care organization is preferred.
- Additional responsibilities include serving as a liaison for promoting clinical quality and a patient-centered care continuum within each medical specialty.
- A minimum of three years of progressively more responsible experience in medical administration, as well as medical staff leadership in a senior administrative position required.
- The physician primary role of this position is to build strong relationships with physicians and employees for CHI Health Clinic in order to achieve high levels of physician, employee, and patient satisfaction.
- This position requires at least five years of clinical practice experience.
- Applicants should have an M.D. or D.O., board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics.
- The Medical Director will work collaboratively with both employed and independent medical staffs, community leaders, agencies and payors to carry out the goals and objectives of the CHI Health Clinic strategic plan.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Omaha, NE.
- CHI Health Clinic is seeking a physician leader to serve as the Medical Director for Primary Care.
- This position requires the skills and abilities to build collaborative relationships with physicians and other members of the management team.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago