Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Overland Park) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position does not qualify for visa sponsorship.
- Ability & willingness to work 1 weekend per month.
- Reasonable hours and flexible schedules ~ Great Work/Life Balance.
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in Kansas and/or Missouri (Bdnn required for Missouri).
- Main skills needed: Peds (as young as 3 months old) and adults (through geriatrics), general GYN, 1st read on x-rays, suturing - including complex lacerations and multi-layer closures, interpret EKGs, start IVs and administer fluids, I, toenail removal, minor dislocation reduction, splinting, strep, flu, and glucose tests.
- EMR is Practice Velocity.
- Residents/Fellows: BE Sure TO ASK About OUR Resident/Fellow Stipend/Signing Bonus Program!
- Treat your patients - on your schedule.
- Depending on location, full time physicians must have Medical Examiner Certification to do DOT physicals (or obtain within first month of employment).
- Practice medicine with a physician driven company - founded by physicians.
- Our practice model is built upon: Quality Medicine, Convenience for the Patient, and Genuine Care and Concern for our Employees.
- Full time physicians must be Board Certified (or Board Eligible if recently trained) in Family Practice, Med/Peds, Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine (with Pediatric experience).
- Access to patient records and payer contracts through HCA affiliation.
- Other services may include workers comp, occupational medicine, DOT physicals, wellness tests & pre-employment screenings.
- We see patients from 3 months through adult, providing urgent care services, including lab and x-ray in a convenient, high tech, friendly environment.
- Come practice with us!
- As an urgent care physician with HCA's CareNow, you spend your time at work doing one thing: treating patients when they need it most.
- Focus your time and attention on what truly matters - Patient Care.
- That's it.
- In many ways, the urgent care medical practice offers the best of all worlds - especially when it's with HCA's growing network of CareNow urgent care facilities across the United States.
- Robust benefits package to include paid malpractice with tail coverage, health, dental, life, and disability insurances, CME reimbursement, CME PTO, license assistance, paid vacation and 401K.
- You're here for your patients.
- As a physician-driven company, we are dedicated to providing the wide depth of resources that allow you to focus your time and attention on what truly matters-your patients care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Overland Park, KS.
- No hospital rounds.
- You never have to worry about paperwork.
- Relocation allowance and sign-on bonus.
- Then go home and enjoy your time away from work.
- Average daily patient volume varies by location with a range of 3 patients per hour.
- At CareNow, we make every effort to ensure our doctors realize the satisfying and rewarding career they've dedicated their lives to achieve-with more control, convenience and financial returns.
- Join an emerging model for flexible, balanced, and patient-centered medical practice.
- With flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support, you'll finally enjoy the quality career that provides a work/life balance all physicians' desire.
- Excellent Compensation, including a competitive hourly rate and quarterly bonuses.
- Outpatient Only - No.
- No patient.
- Full-time and Part-time options available.
- Leave the back-office administration and insurance to us.
- BLS certification required.
- Earn a competitive salary.
- Join an urgent care practice integrated into HCA's comprehensive network of facilities.
- Interested applicants should submit a copy of their CV to Eileen Duffy, National Urgent Care.
- Full support and affiliation with HCA hospital staff and services.
- Part time & PRN physicians must be Board Eligible in Family Practice, Med/Peds, Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine (with Pediatric experience).
- Flexibility, convenience and work/life balance.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago