Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Norfolk) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are full service, self-sustaining & provide most specialties except transplants and a few others.
- One of nation's Top Performers on Key Quality Measures - Joint Commission.
- Relocation Expenses.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Norfolk, NE.
- Wired Winner.
- Educational Loan Repayment.
- We are part of a large multi-specialty group with physician referrals from over 250 miles.
- Our Mission: To serve Christ by providing exemplary care to all persons in an environment of love and care.
- Combined with a secondary service area, our patient base is approximately 190,000.
- You will love this friendly, safe, bustling community of 25,000 in the gently rolling hills of Northeast Nebraska.
- Guaranteed Base Salary.
- Our highly skilled ICU nursing team has an average of 10 years of experience.
- About the Opportunity.
- In addition, we have numerous referral sources from our outreach to area communities.
- Faith Regional is the Regional Referral Center for northeast Nebraska serving 190,000 lives.
- And our success depends upon your success!
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award Recipient.
- 2016 BC/BS of Nebraska Blue Distinction.
- 2015 Top 10% in the Nation for Women's Health.
- Center for Knee and Hip Replacement & for Maternity Care.
- Successful candidate will be Board Certified, have leadership skills, be team oriented, have attention to detail, be patient focused with quality outcomes.
- Full Benefit Package + CME, Malpractice and Retirement.
- Join our exceptional team that values quality, physician leadership and customer service!
- Base Salary + Quality Bonus + Production Bonus.
- We want you to join the Frhs family!
- About Faith Regional.
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule of 4 days and minimal.
- 131 beds - all new private rooms, 13 bed, State-of-the-Art Open ICU.
- We welcome and accept J1 or H1 Waivers.
- We are a nonprofit institution that is locally owned and wholly committed to being an integral part of the community.
- Partner with Frhs and take advantage of this opportunity with a strong referral base.
- 2016 AHA Mission Lifeline Quality Achievement Award.
- Enjoy the advanced medical facilities, state- of-the-art equipment and family-oriented community.
- Our primary service area serves approximately 100,000 people.
- We offer Centers of Excellence in cardiovascular care, cancer care, orthopedic care, physical rehabilitation and obstetrics.
- Brand new $60 million state-of-the-art bed addition & technology.
- Join an established outpatient practice with experienced physcians and staff.
- Signing Bonus equal to 10% of base salary.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.