Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · June 19, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Norfolk) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We welcome and accept J1 or H1 Waivers.
- Combined with a secondary service area, our patient base is approximately 190,000.
- We are a nonprofit institution that is locally owned and wholly committed to being an integral part of the community.
- 2016 AHA Mission Lifeline Quality Achievement Award.
- Partner with Frhs and take advantage of this opportunity with a strong referral base.
- 131 beds - all new private rooms, 13 bed, State-of-the-Art Open ICU.
- About the Opportunity.
- Wired Winner.
- Relocation Expenses.
- We want you to join the Frhs family!
- We are full service, self-sustaining & provide most specialties except transplants and a few others.
- Join our exceptional team that values quality, physician leadership and customer service!
- Base Salary + Quality Bonus + Production Bonus.
- In addition, we have numerous referral sources from our outreach to area communities.
- Successful candidate will be Board Certified, have leadership skills, be team oriented, have attention to detail, be patient focused with quality outcomes.
- Guaranteed Base Salary.
- Join an established outpatient practice with experienced physcians and staff.
- Our highly skilled ICU nursing team has an average of 10 years of experience.
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award Recipient.
- Full Benefit Package + CME, Malpractice and Retirement.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Norfolk, NE.
- Educational Loan Repayment.
- About Faith Regional.
- Center for Knee and Hip Replacement & for Maternity Care.
- Enjoy the advanced medical facilities, state- of-the-art equipment and family-oriented community.
- 2016 BC/BS of Nebraska Blue Distinction.
- 2015 Top 10% in the Nation for Women's Health.
- Signing Bonus equal to 10% of base salary.
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule of 4 days and minimal.
- Our Mission: To serve Christ by providing exemplary care to all persons in an environment of love and care.
- Brand new $60 million state-of-the-art bed addition & technology.
- Faith Regional is the Regional Referral Center for northeast Nebraska serving 190,000 lives.
- One of nation's Top Performers on Key Quality Measures - Joint Commission.
- Our primary service area serves approximately 100,000 people.
- You will love this friendly, safe, bustling community of 25,000 in the gently rolling hills of Northeast Nebraska.
- And our success depends upon your success!
- We offer Centers of Excellence in cardiovascular care, cancer care, orthopedic care, physical rehabilitation and obstetrics.
- We are part of a large multi-specialty group with physician referrals from over 250 miles.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago