Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Norfolk) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are part of a large multi-specialty group with physician referrals from over 250 miles.
- About Faith Regional.
- Center for Knee and Hip Replacement & for Maternity Care.
- We welcome and accept J1 or H1 Waivers.
- Signing Bonus equal to 10% of base salary.
- We are a nonprofit institution that is locally owned and wholly committed to being an integral part of the community.
- Partner with Frhs and take advantage of this opportunity with a strong referral base.
- And our success depends upon your success!
- We offer Centers of Excellence in cardiovascular care, cancer care, orthopedic care, physical rehabilitation and obstetrics.
- In addition, we have numerous referral sources from our outreach to area communities.
- Our primary service area serves approximately 100,000 people.
- Join our exceptional team that values quality, physician leadership and customer service!
- Successful candidate will be Board Certified, have leadership skills, be team oriented, have attention to detail, be patient focused with quality outcomes.
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule of 4 days and minimal.
- Our highly skilled ICU nursing team has an average of 10 years of experience.
- Base Salary + Quality Bonus + Production Bonus.
- Educational Loan Repayment.
- We want you to join the Frhs family!
- Relocation Expenses.
- Combined with a secondary service area, our patient base is approximately 190,000.
- Our Mission: To serve Christ by providing exemplary care to all persons in an environment of love and care.
- Join an established outpatient practice with experienced physcians and staff.
- One of nation's Top Performers on Key Quality Measures - Joint Commission.
- 2015 Top 10% in the Nation for Women's Health.
- About the Opportunity.
- Guaranteed Base Salary.
- Brand new $60 million state-of-the-art bed addition & technology.
- 131 beds - all new private rooms, 13 bed, State-of-the-Art Open ICU.
- 2016 AHA Mission Lifeline Quality Achievement Award.
- Full Benefit Package + CME, Malpractice and Retirement.
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award Recipient.
- 2016 BC/BS of Nebraska Blue Distinction.
- We are full service, self-sustaining & provide most specialties except transplants and a few others.
- Enjoy the advanced medical facilities, state- of-the-art equipment and family-oriented community.
- You will love this friendly, safe, bustling community of 25,000 in the gently rolling hills of Northeast Nebraska.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Norfolk, NE.
- Faith Regional is the Regional Referral Center for northeast Nebraska serving 190,000 lives.
- Wired Winner.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.