Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Monday · December 17, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Norfolk) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full Benefit Package + CME, Malpractice and Retirement.
- Join an established outpatient practice with experienced physcians and staff.
- Join our exceptional team that values quality, physician leadership and customer service!
- About the Opportunity.
- 2016 AHA Mission Lifeline Quality Achievement Award.
- Center for Knee and Hip Replacement & for Maternity Care.
- 131 beds - all new private rooms, 13 bed, State-of-the-Art Open ICU.
- We want you to join the Frhs family!
- Enjoy the advanced medical facilities, state- of-the-art equipment and family-oriented community.
- Signing Bonus equal to 10% of base salary.
- Our Mission: To serve Christ by providing exemplary care to all persons in an environment of love and care.
- Wired Winner.
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule of 4 days and minimal.
- Successful candidate will be Board Certified, have leadership skills, be team oriented, have attention to detail, be patient focused with quality outcomes.
- Combined with a secondary service area, our patient base is approximately 190,000.
- 2015 Top 10% in the Nation for Women's Health.
- Faith Regional is the Regional Referral Center for northeast Nebraska serving 190,000 lives.
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award Recipient.
- In addition, we have numerous referral sources from our outreach to area communities.
- 2016 BC/BS of Nebraska Blue Distinction.
- About Faith Regional.
- Partner with Frhs and take advantage of this opportunity with a strong referral base.
- We welcome and accept J1 or H1 Waivers.
- We are a nonprofit institution that is locally owned and wholly committed to being an integral part of the community.
- And our success depends upon your success!
- Brand new $60 million state-of-the-art bed addition & technology.
- Educational Loan Repayment.
- One of nation's Top Performers on Key Quality Measures - Joint Commission.
- Guaranteed Base Salary.
- You will love this friendly, safe, bustling community of 25,000 in the gently rolling hills of Northeast Nebraska.
- We are part of a large multi-specialty group with physician referrals from over 250 miles.
- Base Salary + Quality Bonus + Production Bonus.
- Our primary service area serves approximately 100,000 people.
- We offer Centers of Excellence in cardiovascular care, cancer care, orthopedic care, physical rehabilitation and obstetrics.
- Our highly skilled ICU nursing team has an average of 10 years of experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Norfolk, NE.
- We are full service, self-sustaining & provide most specialties except transplants and a few others.
- Relocation Expenses.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.