Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · November 22, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Wichita) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment, including computers, copiers, and other standard office equipment.
- Provides clinical leadership and supervision of midlevel providers and medical support staff.
- Supervises patient care by non-clinic agencies such as home health care, nursing home, or hospice.
- Participates in public relations and community outreach activities, as clinic shall from time to time reasonably request.
- May involve potential exposure to blood and body fluids and other hazardous substances.
- Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy degree.
- Reviews assigned midlevel provider's patient charts to check for quality of care.
- Along with a nurturing spirit to provide care during stressful situations.
- Job Title: Physician.
- Must have visual acuity and manual dexterity to interface with computer.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Appropriate chief complaint, past medical, family and social history, review of systems, examination, medications and allergies, assessment and plan for each patient.
- Experience in public health preferred.
- Ability to strongly embrace and personify the mission and values of GraceMed with socio-economic and cultural sensitivity in mind.
- Completion of all documentation and paperwork in a timely manner.
- Duties &.
- Current DEA certificate.
- Salary/Benefits: GraceMed offers the following competitive salary and traditional benefit options.
- Completion of appropriate paperwork to comply with insurance and reimbursement guidelines.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
- Communicates with the clinic's partners and patients.
- Must display good verbal and written communication skills, and be able to professionally receive and follow oral instructions.
- Board Certification in Specialty preferred.
- Schedule may vary.
- They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Provides assistance with Osha, emergency preparedness, infection control and regulatory compliance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Wichita, KS.
- Assists with orientation and training of midlevel providers.
- Medical office setting.
- Base Salary, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, participation in 403b retirement with matching, Paid CME/CDE, health, dental, and vision insurance for self and family, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, and many other voluntary benefits.
- Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Chief Medical Officer.
- Provides medical evaluation, treatment and consultation services to patients of the clinic.
- Medical Doctor shall review an adequate sample of mid-level medical records with particular emphasis on the appropriateness, efficiency, and quality of care provided.
- Attends all staff, clinical, board or other special meetings as requested.
- Additional compensation for bilingual employees.
- Participates in on-.
- Reviews ancillary test results and coordinates notification to the patient.
- Compassion for patients, family members, and others.
- Available to patients personally or through clinical staff to answer questions and relay information regarding their care.
- Company provided scrubs and weekends off.
- Current State of Kansas MD or DO licensure.
- Responsible for approving and maintaining treatment protocols utilized by midlevel staff.
- Obtains and documents, or causes to be obtained and documented.
- Classification: Exempt, Full-time.
- When the review of said medical records shows that corrective steps are necessary, Medical Doctor shall take appropriate corrective steps, in collaboration with the appropriate administrative, supervisory or clinical personnel.
- Bending, stooping, and lifting (up to 50lbs.
- Responds to emergencies and answers medical questions.
- Provides patient education as needed.
- May involve contact with angry, upset or ill persons.
- Ability to work independently, organize, monitor, and adjust work as necessary to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Essential Role: Provides professional medical services to complement the delivery of primary health care services at GraceMed Health Clinic.
- Must have auditory acuity to handle phone calls.
- This job description has been examined for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Fair Labor Standards Act (Flsa) (May 1995).
- Works closely with the supervisor to provide leadership and medical direction for the clinic.
- Technical Skills.
- Provides medical orders for prescription refills, administration of medications, ancillary testing, and/or referrals.
- Normal schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- And if you qualify, practicing at GraceMed may entitle you to earn up to $50,000 in federal educational loan forgiveness.
- Represent GraceMed at functions as requested.
- Interaction with physicians, patients and other office personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve problems.
- May be required.
- Supervises assigned midlevel providers in the conduct of clinical care and delegates authority and responsibility when and where needed.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago