Family Medicine Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: Saint Louis Arch behind Busch Stadium.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $270,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent family medicine job (Confidental) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Access to Metropolitan Community and International Airport just 40 miles.
- Student Loan Assistance.
- If you enjoy rural living and the prefer to stay out of the hustle and bustle of an urban lifestyle this is the opportunity for you.
- Excellent public school system with low student teacher ratio.
- Enjoy the rural American heartland?
- Endless outdoor activities.
- Stipend for Mid-Level supervision.
- Join a hospital employed practice with a team of 3 providers in Primary Care practice that provides comprehensive medical services.
- Compensation Package of $270,000.
- Safe family oriented community.
- A 60-acre recreational park with a heated swimming pool and water slide.
- 25 Paid Vacation Days / 5 Paid CME Days.
- 18 Hole Golf Club.
- The community's Swedish roots date back 150 years.
- This community based 16 bed critical access hospital is aligned with a regional health system which allows them access to specialists, equipment and technology.
- Work with a group that takes pride in the commitment of providing the highest quality of healthcare to the community.
- 25,000 Sign on Bonus.
- 9 Hole Disk Golf Course.
- Outpatient clinical expectation 10 to 15 patients per day.
- 10,000 in Relocation Assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Elevate Healthcare Consultants.